This week I definitely don’t feel on my meal planning game, but I picked out three things to make. One of them is a Mac and Cheese recipe from another blog that I found on Foodgawker. The second is the Jar Salads I made a few weeks ago. The third is just a little concoction of my own which I’m too lazy to write up a formal post about so I’ll just summarize it.
- Sweet Potato and Potato Hash with Green Beans and Master Sauce
- For this I simply took one sweet potato and 3 small red skinned potatoes and roasted them at 400° F until soft.
- I then chopped an onion, and three small button mushrooms and sauteed them in some butter and olive oil
- When the onion was almost cooked I added the potatoes and about half a cup of frozen chopped green beans to the pan
- I also added a heaping table spoon or so of this great sauce I got at the Burlington Farmer’s Market called “Master Sauce“. It’s full of everything you could ever want and is deliciously spicy.
- Just mix it all up ’till combined to your liking. I like to let the bottom kinda burn a bit to give it a nice crisp.